On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:27:13 -0500
"Marvin P. Dickens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just upgraded to sylpheed 0.8.7. I haven't upgraded this program in well over a
>year. And there it is: A manual in English.... Imagine.

I plan to hold off for about a week to see if any nasty bugs turn up.
Test it well for me!

Take a look at "actions". That is the best thing they have added in the
past year. You can define your own commands. I have 10 that I have
added. Spam analysis, burst digest, uudecode, explode mime, view html, ...