Tried gimp-print on Gentoo, but didnt have enough chicken feet to get it
working..... Maybe I should try building Evolution on eDesktop 2.4? On
second thought, not enough chicken feet in the midwest to get through
that dependency hell. Gentoo has me spoiled (even without gimp-print).

Time to cut some zzzzzzzzzzz's

Tom