Collins wrote:

I may have missed something here, but do music cd's play in that unit?

--

Yes. And I can burn audio cd's (CD-R) as well and they work in external
cd-players, I can also burn (CD-R) isos with no problems.

I use cdr/w quite a bit for large file transfers between computers at work and home. I just tried blanking one (out of the box) and it failed. I've had these for about 6 months. using another rewritable that is from the same batch but has been used several times works just fine. Out of eight rewritables left in this batch, five failed, this is terrible, I've never had problems with Memorex in the past. I'll have to check some of the ones at work and see if they have the same problem (thats over 150 units). I'm now wondering if this is a time related problem associated with rewriteable media?
--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.