M. W. Chang wrote inter alia:
could someone burn  it for me and mail me (in Hongkong) the cdrom over
snail mail?? :)

Try chguy.net.  I've had good experiences here.

re CD burning: I installed Libranet  2.7 on my "new" P4 box last night and updated XCDRoast.  The latest Deb installs a version that runs in user without any acrobatics required (no manually creating a group, chowning and chmoding necessary.  All done by dpkg setup)
I installed the burner (Plextor 48X) as master, with a DVD (LG) slaved.  This setup burns direct CD to CD copies flawlessly - and fast.

On a diverging note: I have experienced problems reading burned CD's on some CDROMS/DVD's.  My burned CD's would not read in the Sony DVD I originally bought.  I exchanged it for the LG.  I've heard of similar probems with recent TDK burners (not reading CD's burned on other drives.)

--
Leon A. Goldstein