Feigning erudition, Joel Hammer wrote:

[...]

% The problem is the cursor, when over a link,  becomes that whimpy looking
% small hand with the pointed finger, not really very impressive. Since the
% presenter might like to use the mouse to point out items of interest in
% the image, a bigger pointer, like a big arrow, would be much more useful.
%
% I do not know where this is fixed: the GUI,  the browser (I am using opera, but
% may have to use IE if the computer has windows installed), or in the html.

I'm pretty certain the cursor is controlled by the GUI, although you
*might* be able to change the cursor using JavaScript or Java or (this
is a stretch) CSS. CSS probably doesn't extend to cursor manipulation,
though, so I'd look at JavaScript first because it is simpler.

Kurt
--
There's no room in the drug world for amateurs.