On 1/29/2003 2:44 PM, someone claiming to be Net Llama! wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Gerry Doris wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Net Llama! wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Tim Wunder wrote:

I really don't think RH put much effort into getting KDE working right
under BlueCurve. If you're gonna run one of the RH stock desktops, use
Redhat admitted it.  In one interview from LinuxWorld last week, (i think
it was on slashdot, or newsforge) they stated that they have no KDE
experts on staff any longer, and had to ship Bluecurve as-is, just to get
8.0 out the door.
Yes, I remember a fuss when one of the Redhat 8.0 developers working on
KDE (forget his name right now) quit in frustration because of Redhat's
lack of interest in KDE and their willingness to ship a "crippled"
desktop.

That was BeRo.

And he's working on a new linux distro, isn't he?
At least according to a Newsforge NewsVac story I read a while back.

<looking...>
Found this: http://newsvac.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=03/01/12/1410250&mode=thread&tid=23
http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=191

Tim