Le 19/02/2003 23:12, « Kurt Wall » <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

<snip>

> % *** Did anybody notice any performance issues between Samba and ext3
> % compared to Samba and ext2?
>
> No. I take it you have?

*** Well no, I'm not concerned directly but there was some talk in my
clients company about this and there were equal parties saying yes there are
issues and no there're not.

I was merely interested if somebody has been doing tests or read about it
and could share this info with me. Except for an article I saw on Internet
saying NFS and ext3 is a no go I didn't hear anything about Samba and ext3
personally.

I was just interested in your feedback.

Zoran.