Here's a sys-admin question for you experts.

A fellow at work has 10 Linux laptops he uses for portable training classes
for Geophysical software. Right now he and a clerk are configuring and
simple, low-cost solution to both network them and then to image them
down the wire? We'd like them all to be identical.