THis is definitely something wonky with your 'X-Deep32'. I run mozilla forwarded over X to other Linux boxes all the time, and it works just fine.

On 03/06/03 19:10, James McDonald wrote:
Folks,

I am having a small issue with Mozilla.

I have my Mandrake 8.0 linux with a lan connected to a Windows XP box running X-Deep32 v4.0 X server for windows.

I login to my linux box via ssh and run...

export DISPLAY=pcname.fqdn.org
mozilla &

Mozilla launches fine and I can click on any menu or weblink but I can't enter text in composer,the mail client, or the location bar.

I am running a Mozilla 1.3b nightly download version of a few days ago.

I have switched to kmail to write this with the same setup as above and it works fine.

Can anyone shed any light on why mozilla wouldn't accept keyboard text imput while running over a remote x-server session?

Thanks
James McDonald

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ L. Friedman [EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux Step-by-step & TyGeMo: http://netllama.ipfox.com

7:15pm up 52 days, 2:39, 3 users, load average: 0.23, 0.23, 0.11