On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 04:16, Jerry McBride wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:22:44 -0500 Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Bastards. I'm going to throw away every piece of Caldera software I own.
>

> I'm not happy either, Kurt... but if you happen to have a retail OpenLinux 3.1.1
> package... toss it my way pleaese.

Or, if, just for arguements sake, 1000 people were all to send SCO back
all the Caldera software they had purchased over the years, each distro
packed seperately in the largest USPO legal box they could fine, and all
1000 people, just for the sake of arguement, chose to do this on the
same day ... and if, again simply for the sake of arguement, another
1000 people were to all return their ISO's as email attachments, and all
did so on the same day, and ... oh, nevermind, just a thought.
--
Richard Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>