On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 08:47, Tim Wunder wrote:
> On 3/13/2003 8:42 AM, someone claiming to be Tom Wilson wrote:
> > Is there a way to get Gnucash to function without the double
> > accounting?  I liked the earlier version before they went to double
> > entry but I can't get them to install on my box.
> >

> No, double-entry accounting is pretty much the main feature of gnucash.
> What is it that you don't like about it?
>
> Tim

I don't know how to do it!  :-)  I just use it to pay bills and keep
track of the checking account and I tried to set up all those accounts
to pull out of this one to go into that one and it just confused the
hell out of me.  I tried walking through the tutorial but didn't make it
through.  Maybe I'll try again.

Thanks.

--Tom Wilson