Folks,

I have been feeling cut off at work lately so I have moved my ssh port and now login to home from work with putty and use http://pebrot.sourceforge.net as a text based MSN client. I would also like to pick up my emails via the ssh session from another host inside my home network running the IMAP service.

What are your recommendations regarding terminal based mail clients with IMAP support?

I tried exported X sessions using gaim and mozilla-mail but they are too slow across the 256KB link I'm sharing.

Thanks
James McDonald