On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 15:16:08 -0500
"Brett I. Holcomb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Then you have to fight the idiotic mess called info!  I skip the ones with
> "we don't believe in man anymore so go read the info doc" <G>.
>

> Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
>

> > I really love the onses from gnu info-centric apps that say, effectively,
> > don't look here, look at info. At least they point you in some direction.

Oh yes!

My original post was a little cryptic.  I had hoped to entice someone to reply with
"this is now the files related to comm (/etc and ?? and the related boot scripts) work
on Slack 9.0" so that I can be appropriately lazy when I try Slack 9.0.  If this is
really in the man and info files (and not in hieroglyphs), a pointer to the
appropriate entries would suffice.

--
Collins

--