Hi Andrew

>Andrew Mathews andrew_mathews at linux-works.org
>Fri Jun 13 01:54:08 EDT 2003
>You need to define a higher load average using
>confCONNECTION_RATE_THROTTLE in your sendmail.mc.
>Start at 25 and
>increment it as necessary after retesting. Also
>check for confDELAY_LA
>and confREFUSE_LA and post those if they exist.

I am not seeing these parameters in my sendmail.mc
file. Ok i will compile sendmail.mc setting the
confCONNECTION_RATE_THROTTLE to 25..But i am not
getting what you asked for confDELAY_LA and
confREFUSE_LA ...These parameters are also not found
in the sendmail.mc file
Could you tell me where I will mention in the
senmdail.cf file these parameters...

One more thing i noticed that after receiving the mail
sendmail also taking time to clear its queue - i need
to clear the queue also quickly...

Thanks a lot again....

Best Regards.
-Swapna