Hi

    When i am processing 10,000 subscribers for the
mailing list testing,  then the records took 15 mints
to clear the qmail queue and after 15 mints i checked
that all the records came to sendmail queue and then
it started for clearing the queue.
    But when the same testing i did with 50,000
records, I guessed that altogether qmail willl take 75
mints to clear its mailq?
     But i saw that the processing became very slow in
the middle. I mean sendmail was accepting the mail
very slowly....And finally all the mails to come from
qmail server to sendmail server, took almost 4 hrs....
     As the qmail doc is telling that qmail clears the
50k queue in 1 hr or less(if it does not have any
deferred mails) then.. what should i think ...Is it
the sendmail that slagging down the process for
handling the huge queue? Moreover the server i am
using for processing the list where qmail is
installed, it is
intel XEON with multiprocessors - I mean physically 4
CPUs are running..
     I have now created 5 users and each users for
10,000   aliases, that means purposely i have
distributed the records in between 5 users...
     How can i process more quickly in my sendmail
server.. I want that it will process its mail queue
more quickly so that the qmail server can generate
50,000 records to sendmsail server within 1 hr or
less....
     In my earlier mail , i have posted the
sendmail.mc file....

Your suggession is always appreciated...

Thanks again
Best regards.
-Swapna