On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:36:23 -0700 - "Vern W Heesch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
the following
Re: Re: Blame [OT]

>Fine, I have my beer, I read what you had to say.
>
>If "most of us wouldn't have it any other way", why was the General list
>created? I still remember because I was a member of this list when General was
>created. I could dig through my logs, as I seem to remember seeing your name on
>this list back then too, but it's not worth the hassle.

Well, if OT didnt live and we just posted and yelled well, hell, it would be
hard to hear. Nobody has to read OT's and nobody is forced to not filter. I
find them a good distraction and mostly funny and many times informative.

>I've seen enough of threads like this to know what will be said next and I'll
>save everyone from having to say it. I need to get to class, but in the morning
>i'll unsubscribe.

Well, if you have seen enough threads like this you should be able to give an
answer to this? Did they all start with a post by you about what you find
annoying? And if you've been on this list long enough to remember my name from
a general list posting then you must have also had to suffer through numerous
OT threads previous to this one. So whats your problem with this particular
thread?