On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:49:37 -0700 - "Vern W Heesch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
the following
Re: Re: Blame [OT]

>On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:01:53 -0500
>"ronnie gauthier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:36:23 -0700 - "Vern W Heesch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
>> the following
>> Re: Re: Blame [OT]
>>
>> >Fine, I have my beer, I read what you had to say.
>> >
>> >If "most of us wouldn't have it any other way", why was the General list
>> >created? I still remember because I was a member of this list when General
>was> >created. I could dig through my logs, as I seem to remember seeing your
>name on> >this list back then too, but it's not worth the hassle.
>>
>> Well, if OT didnt live and we just posted and yelled well, hell, it would be
>> hard to hear. Nobody has to read OT's and nobody is forced to not filter. I
>> find them a good distraction and mostly funny and many times informative.
>
>Ah, I see, my mistake. I thought the purpose of this list was to help with
>linux related questions. I totally missed that it was here for your amusement.
>And no, I am not willing to spend my time loading an app and deleting the OT's
>from the server BEFORE I download my email, just not worth the hassle.>

It is a list for linux, as you well know, and OT's are a part of any well run
list, as you also know. From your other quote below you also say you looked
over the archives. Did you miss all the OT's there? That you wont spend the time
to at least filter on the client side(which would take all of one minute) but
will spend the time to complain about OT posts then cry the "I'm hurt and will
unsub" and "see you forced me to waste bandwidth" stuff makes me think I bit
on a troll.

Whats the sound a lure makes when it hits...oh yea...plonk!