> and small (300kb up to
> I ran the option to make
> windows 2000.

I think that your problem may be with CD Creator,
which is a packet writer and which creates
non-standard CDs that are often only readable on
Windows machines only, and then only if you have CD
Creator installed and running on the machine.

Try using Roxio's standard CD writer and I'll bet that
the CD you create will be truly Joliet conformant and
readable on your Linux boxes.

Gary