Depending on the distro you are using Ximian has a thing call red carpet, an
updater gui. It keeps gnome/evolution udated and also the distro itself. I used
it in the past and pilot-link was one of the things it installed. When I
installed evolution on a RH7.3 I did not install gnome anything on the initial
install and when I put in evolution had all sorts of troubles until I used red
carpet, then magic presto, all problems with evo were gone.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:36:35 -0400 - Joel Hammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
the following
Re: Re: Zaire still won't connect