Good point... but I'd need more specific real-world details in order to
respond since I've not found too many instances where RBL's have blocked an
ISP's email servers.  Those that I am aware of, the situation has been
resolved quickly by the ISP and generally a Spammer gets ousted.

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.eisgr.com/

Enterprise Information Systems
* Network Service Appliances
* Network Consulting, Integration & Support
* Web Integration and E-Business