On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 15:34, Gerry Doris wrote:

> Actually, I use MailScanner and have installed both F-Prot and ClamAV.
> F-Prot is free for non-commercial users.  MailScanner installs seamlessly
> requiring no changes to sendmail (also works with Postfix and Exim).
> MailScanner calls the installed virus scanners (it supports about a dozen)
> to check the mail.  MailScanner also uses SpmaAssassin if that's installed
> to weed out spam.

It seems that there are many solutions that install easily and will use
many scanners. It is the scanners themselves that I don't have any idea
about. They are always in some list and written as though, well, just
everyone knows about them.

Any opinions on the scanners themselves, as opposed to the glue?