Thanks for the scan. These ports I expected to be open, except for 1024
(kdm). I just wonder why ShieldsUp didn't detect these ports. It looks like
I was inviting the world to log onto my X server. I have never found anyone
doing this. It is password protected.
I have to conclude that ShieldsUp is bogus.
Joel