Andrew Mathews wrote:

Tom Marinis wrote:
[...]
| Aww Kurt, you and Lonnie just had to open your mouths...
|

| http://newsforge.com/newsforge/03/08/22/1746248.shtml?tid=19
|

| Well, now you both done it !
|
| So, I guess when ESR goes to court, the sxs.org group
| led by Mr. A. Mathews will force you both
| to shave his legs for his court appearance when he testifies....

Eeew. I think his hairy legs are safe for the moment.

I don't want to even think about it. It was Lonnie who mentioned the skirt...

| [ I can't do it, I still wanna live. The mere visualization
|   of that event makes me wanna hurl... ]

Now that you mention it, have you noticed the similarities between Llama
and Linus Torvalds?
Llama: http://www.linux-works.org/sxs/bio/lonni_friedman_bio.html
Linus: http://www.zejack.com/perso/linus/linus_en.php3
Scary isn't it?

ROTFL !!!

Very scary...

Damn, I forgot how cruel you could get, I shouldn't have said
anything... :)

- --
Andrew Mathews