Ken Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:42:56 -0700
Tony Alfrey wrote:

Why, send in your licensing fee to SCO for all the stolen IP stuff you have in your linux boxen, and I'm sure they'll get right back to you. <grin>

Jeeze (slap to head), why didn't I think of that? I'll get my checkbook out right now.

I guess I just don't see how sco can even think of suing when they have released distros under the gpl. It defies logic!

Not at all. SCO's premise is that the GPL is invalid. This is a perfect demonstration of the difference between reasoning logically and reasoning correctly.

-- Alma