Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:49:26 -0400
Quoth Alma J Wetzker:

Ken Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:42:56 -0700
I guess I just don't see how sco can even think of suing
when they have released distros under the gpl. It defies logic!

Not at all. SCO's premise is that the GPL is invalid. This is a perfect demonstration of the difference between reasoning logically and reasoning correctly.

Maybe it's just my day to be dense, but I'm not seeing much difference between reasoning logically and reasoning correctly. And certainly not when applied to SCO's current course of action, which is neither reasonable, logical, nor correct.

Kurt

Your point is quite apt, Kurt. SCO has changed the initial assumptions and the laws of cause and effect in their world. Thereby making their arguments very logical and reasonable. Those changes are manditory if logic is to be satisfied. The simple fact that it is crazy to make the assumptions they are making hasn't penetrated yet. Their world may deflate entirely before it does, if ever.

-- Alma