On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 05:37 am, Gerry Doris wrote:

> Well, I guess if no one else has been seeing all these virii then the
> infected system(s) picked up my email address and is using the list as
> the source.

No you are NOT the only one as i am inundated with UMCxxxxx messages from this
list plus uUndelivered mail notices. I also got 3 SOBIG-F virii  as well and
I am also slightly pissed off that the list is letting over 24 messages slip
by. If I was and could be in windows I would be infected, maybe! It has only
happened with the Sobig virus and i am guessing that the virus scanner being
used is not doing its job. I also am seeing messages to other people that the
list seems to n be letting through. VACATION Kaycy Martin in particular.

It just seems that things have gone haywire over the past few days.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'SKIPPY'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061, Australia:: PH:61733002161