When I load KDE, I am finding that no less than four copies of Kwrite are also starting. Nothing I am doing will stop this.

I have set Control Center Session Manager to confirm and save sessions on logout. I have then closed all the instances of Kwrite that were running, saved the session and quit KDE. When I restart it, kdeinit reloads the same four copies of Kwrite.

At this stage I am not sure what else to do, because I do not know what or where Kwrite is saving itself. I've looked in both the global and my local .kde/share/config directory for the kwrite files and see nothing in them that would autostart it.

What need I do to stop this -- it is very annoying.

BOF