On Wed, Sep 03, 2003, burns wrote:
>On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 22:18, Kurt Wall wrote:
>
>> Trying to nail down problems with rsync between the mothership and
>> the mirrors. Nothing nefarious or untoward going on.
>>

>Ahh. I am just naturally suspicious of r-services (comes with the job).

There's no relationship between rsync and the berserkely ``r'' commands
beyond the first letter of the name.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``But how is this legal plunder to be identified? Quite simply. See if the
law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to other
persons to whom it does not belong. See if the law benefits one citizen at
the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without
committing a crime.'' -- Frederic Bastiat, The Law