You can edit .config but I wouldn't recommend it.  Simply answer just the
questions you need.  The config file has what your current setup is.  If
you want to add the printer that's all you have to modify.  When you add
other stuff you just answer the questions that pertain to that item.

--
Brett I. Holcomb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]