On 9/15/2003 12:58 PM, someone claiming to be Matthew Carpenter wrote:

I am using SuSE 8.2 and the included Audacity, and have been recording,
cutting, and burning audio CD's for quite some time now.  I do at least one
session per week, more like 2 or 3.
I don't know what might be causing the hang, unless you have an awful sound
card or something,  If the same time hangs both progs, look deeper, like
sound card or irq settings, or hard drive space, etc....

Or partition space in any temporary storage location that Audacity (or gnome-sound-recorder, or gramophile) would be using.

Tim

<snip>