On Tuesday 16 September 2003 4:26 am, someone claiming to be Squabsy wrote:
> Quoting Tim Wunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > A timer? gnome-sound-recorder has a recording timeout as a preference,
> > could
> >
> > be what you're running into....
>
> I don't seem to have a version of g-s-r with the edit command that is
> described in the manual I'll have to try and find a more up to date build.
>

> Are there any other settings in my system set-up that I might need to
> tweak. I currently altenate between gnome & KDE so help in either would be
> appreciated.

Edit-Preferences should bring up a window with 4 tabs (it does on the gnome
2.0 version of gnome-sound-recorder. Under Recording tab is the Timeout,
under the Paths tab is the specification for the temporary folder.

HTH,
Tim

--
RedHat 8.0 Kernel 2.4.20-19.8,  KDE 3.1.3, Xfree86 4.2.1
  6:50am  up 24 days, 12:43,  4 users,  load average: 1.51, 1.24, 1.08