Kurt Wall wrote:
Quoth Collins Richey:

[...]

My last post in this thread.

dito

Except for the Oklahoma City incident, I can't think of a single terrorist
activity in the past 10 years that was not perpetrated by young Arab/Moslem
males.  If the US government is detaining non-citizens of "middle eastern
descent," that is unfortunate but maybe necessary.  The bastards who created
9/11 were certainly of "middle eastern descent," and I would think that even you
would wish that they had been detained!  If the US government is detaining US
citizens, that is another matter entirely. Even in that case, if these people
have proven associations with terrorist organizations, I have no problem with
that.

How long before they come for *you*, Collins?

Kurt
Dang it Kurt, you beat me to the punch! Amen to that.

--
Ted Ozolins (VE7TVO)
Westbank, B. C.