quoth Rick Sivernell:

| DEP  your right that if no print she will not be totally happy.
|
| Good news here - last weekend we had our 1st Sat computer sale. I
| bought 2 scsi HP6100c scanners for $5.00 total. I have one on wife's
| machine and suse setit up and scanned.

wait a minute here. i thought the issue was getting stuff inside the
computer to come out and appear on paper -- but what you've done is get
stuff to jump off the paper and go inside the computer. which is kind
of like a radio station where they can only listen to the radio, not
broadcast . . .
--
dep

Writing takes no time. It's finding something to say that takes forever.