Hi All,

Ever since I posted a message to the Smallville newsgroup (yes, I watch that stuff. If you didn't grow up watching Christopher Reeve as Superman and Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, well, you wouldn't understand), I've been getting a lot of spam mail. As I am on a Linux machine, the attachment (Content type is audio/x-midi; name="henn.exe", but the filename varies, though the EXE extension does not) does nothing. However, it displays an intriguing little grey square in the email message.

The message body typically says that a message was undeliverable. The originating and terminating addresses are bogus. I have 2 questions:

1. How do I track down the origin of the mail ? I'm just curious as to what other people do when they want to track down these mails.
2. Does anybody know what the attachment does? Some links to computing resources would help, though I find some of the sites so verbose as to be next to useless. Anything for the lay person?

Regards,
pascal chong