On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:53:11 -0500 Joel Hammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just bought SO 7 from the lindows warehouse. At $30 bucks I figured
> why not, SO6 works well.  An immediate, and welcome difference, is
> that it starts up much faster. This is actually important for reading
> documents on the internet. And, wonder of wonders, it doesn't start a
> second instance of itself when you click on two documents in the file
> browser to edit. That was a pain in SO6. And it has a macro recorder as
> well as an editor. Now, this is progress.
>
> Has anyone used SO7? Any impressions? Tips?

Only negative experience.  Since I get really good results with OpenOffice, I
would never pay even $.02 for Star Office.  You, on the other hand, may find
some particular feature that makes the departure from open software worthwhile.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the