Collins Richey wrote:

I put up a copy a few days ago and ran it for a few days using the default Gnome
and Evolution. It's not a bad distro. Easy to install, but a few fatal flaws. It failed to detect my NIC as a Tulip card (picked some off the wall choice),
but it did select the appropriate OSS module form my soundcard, and the printer
was setup automatically.

Hmm. That's been one of the best features of RHL in recent years - nearly flawless hardware detection. (Tulip cards are about as ordinary as you can get.) Hopefully they're not going backwards in that.

Michael