On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:19:27 -0500 "Brett I. Holcomb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It's not new.  It's been around awhile.  It hit hard, slacked off and seems
> to be picking up again.  With Christmas coming I imagine a lot of people
> have bought brand new boxes from Dell, etc. with XP and are providing a lot
> of new targets for these trojans to infect and annoy us <G>.
>
> Bob Hemus wrote:
>
> > The server from which I receive my mail started using <postini.com>
> > for a mail filter.  Up 'til yesterday they mostly screened spam with
> > an occasional virus, may one or two a week.  Starting late Thursday
> > through Friday there were 29 messages that they had flagged for spam.
> >   Have you folks been bombarded like that?
> >
> > I just downloaded my mail again and their was another "patch" for M$
> > with this header:

I receive only one a few weeks ago sent to my wife's email address; none to my
own address. Being a wary M$ user, I dispatched it forthwith to the trash.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the