On August 1, 2001 05:21 am, Mike Andrew wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 August 2001 20:55, David Aikema wrote:
> > How would I go about changing the encoding of a message that I received
> > (not sent)?
>
> you can't.
>
> you can, save the jpg and then attach it to another message. when you
> attach, you can set the transfer encoding to none (8bit)

Right... and this whole question of mine was about how to decode and save
this JPEG... not how to send how it.

I've already got the JPEG files attached to that message saved as this
message was an import from my windows email client.  There was another email
from the same guy sent at approximately the same time, also with attachments,
but that one was successfully decoded by kmail.

David Aikema