I think so, AFAIK, ms products run pdf's without challenge. I have acrobat 5
and it opens fully when I click a pdf file. I use pdf's quite a bit and it
concerns me that if this gets more work and wider spread that anyone with
acrobat will be extremely vulnerable to a system attack. Also that its
possible that with more work that even on the linux side someone could get
code to execute when the plugin is run to open the pdf file.

Ronnie

On Tuesday 07 August 2001 20:56, you wrote:
> it uses the PDF extension only so that file association could
> get the script executed...right?
>
> Ronnie Gauthier wrote:
> > not sure if this is real but it sounds like it is.
> >
> > http://www.coderz.net/zulu/outlook.pdfworm.txt

Ronnie