On Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:08:17 -0400
Steve Thompson - UG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps a script that switches you to another user when you surf so that
whatever you do then does not effect your 'real' stuff. Then, when you
trust your new stuff, take ownership. This could be a real neat feature
of, say, konqueror - run as some other user so file ownership, and more
importantly, file downloads, don't mess with the 'real' stuff.