What are you talking about? If it doesnt allow anonymous and you
dont have an account you can't login? If you have an account use plain
ftp or ncftp or read some docs on gFTP I dont use that, any ftp client
can send usernames.

Jim

--
  9:55am  up 14 days, 22:10,  5 users,  load average: 1.01, 1.02, 1.00
  UNIX...because life is too short for reboots...