I am running Caldera eW3.1 and have an internal atapi zip drive on hdd4.
The problem is that I can't mount it. I have tried as user and root but
it gives me an error saying "mount /dev/hdd4 is not a valid block
device". I did lsmod and it does show ide-floppy. In /etc/fstab I have
/dev/hdd4 /mnt/zip auto defaults,user,noauto 0 0

I've tried the stepbystep and mailing list archives but nothing I try
makes it work. I had this drive working before in eDesktop2.4 and can't
remember doing anything differently. Anyone know what I have done wrong
or am missing?

thanks,
 Vern