Here's another great article by dep.

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/opinions/3751/1/

I've helped 2 of my friends install Caldera eD2.4.  One is using it on a
sporadic basis, just testing the waters, not doing anything critical yet.
He's hooked on Shisen-Sho though.  And the other claims he doesn't have the
time to learn it.  Another of my friends wants to try a dual-boot on his
machine when he has to format/re-install windows next time.  Most of the
people that I know know that I run a Linux distro.  I've had them ask plenty
of questions about it.  I've tried to answer them to the best of my ability.
I've only been running eD2.4 since April 2000 and I've seen Linux grow by
leaps and bounds.  I tell most people that if Linux doesn't do what you want
now, wait 6 months and it probably will(unless you are a programmer and want
to code it yourself).

Jim
--

  9:42am  up 5 days, 16:42,  2 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.28, 0.33