On Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:22:18 +0800
Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

> That didn't help your older son. he's still using M$.
> Your older son should have demonstrated Netscape for Win32, not
> IE/OE.  :)
He only uses M$ when he's already in there for Diablo II or some other
such game that has not yet been ported to Linux.  Otherwise he's a KDE
(occasionally enlightenment) user when he's working on the computer.  I'm
not sure which browser he was showing her.  I think she just didn't like
the interface of Windows <shrug>
Mike

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal
lobotomy."