Glenn Williams wrote:

> Hi, Tim:
>
> What is a "mozilla nightly?"
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Glenn

Mozilla - the open source development project for Netscape 6 (and some other,
lesser known, companies) - builds versions of the browser package every day
with the latest changes and calls them nightlies. It's quite different using a
nightly than a point release. You get additional bug fixes *and* bugs.
Sometimes the thing won't even run (which is what my son found out this morning).

Typically, I'll pull a nightly down every couple of days to see how things are
coming along.

More info can be found at http://www.mozilla.org.

Regards,
Tim