From: Aaron Grewell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: New York WTC

>  It's time to demonstrate to the Islamic fanatics that Christians know how
> to conduct a Jihad. It's not enough to get the people who did this but the
> governments who protect them and give them the freedom to act. We have lost
> enough American lives. For fifty years only two cities have been members of
> the Ground Zero Club, maybe it's time to add a third.
>
> Lee

Those who suggest such a thing clearly demonstrate that they, like the
Crusaders, fail to understand what Christ had in mind.  Politics is one
thing, religion another, and I thank God our founding fathers understood
this.  This understanding is one of the things separates us most clearly from
the theocracies of the middle east and the trail of blood that follows them
wherever they set foot.