Before someone becomes an apologist for the Muslims, name me a country where
Muslims live in appreciable numbers where they do not cause violent
disturbances. In the Middle East, the Muslims are fighting and killing
until secular governments are taken over by religious leaders. I believe
Syria and Iraq are two places where that has NOT happened because the
secular leaders are just as vicious as the Muslims. In Algeria, the Muslims
fighting to take over the government routinely slaughter civilians. In Egypt
have we forgotten who killed Sadat after he made peace with Israel? Have we
forgotten the slaughter of tourists in Egypt?
The regime in Afghanistan is a pure Islamic dictatorship.
Iran replaced its secular dictator with an Islamic dictatorship and promptly
found itself in a brutal war to overthrow the secular dictatorship of Sadam
Hussein. Sadam won because he was more brutal (nerve gas.)
In Indonesian and the Phillipines, Muslims are engaged in violence, brutal
killing violence, against non-Muslims. Indonesian used to be used to show
the "gentle face of Islam." In Africa, Muslims kill and enslave non-Muslims
in the Sudan. In Nigeria, Muslims are imposing Islamic law on non-Muslims.
One hundred people were killed there in a city which has no history of inter
ethnic violence on account of this on the last day of the Durban racism
conference in S.A. I don't believe the Durban conference addressed this
issue, although I could be wrong.
In summary, any country with a substantial Muslim population is in for some
bad times. That includes now many countries in Europe and the USA. In the
USA, we have substantial populations of minorities. Only the Puerto Ricans
(one time) and the Muslims (repeatedly in recent years) have carried out
terrorist attacks against this country. That should tell you something.
Joel