At 07:10 PM 9/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Saudi is a strict Islamic nation.  You can be put to death for a minor
>infraction of Islamic law. (Man and woman unmarried sleeping in a tent
>together.) So, what's to fight about?
>Joel

I was about to make the same observation. I have a friend of about 15 years, who lived
with her parents in Saudi as a little girl. One day her and some friends ventures
outside of the little American military based into town  with remarkably bad timing -
just as a man was publicly having his hand cut of for theft. This, of course, was
because he broke Islamic law. Despite the fact that they wern't Islamic or even
citizens, they were forced to witness the event, because that' the law there.

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator

Cedar Creek Software     http://www.cedarcreeksoftware.com
Central Texas IT     http://www.centraltexasit.com