I'm not so sure I like this idea at all for a number of reasons:
1) The site might of the WTC might be better served to become a memorial
for those who lost their lives.  Building another shrine to capitalism
(and no i'm not against capitalism) won't server that purpose.
2) The cost of building just 1 tower is billions of dollars.  I think
the financial giants of the world should be paying for their own
real-estate. Last I checked, Dean Witter wasn't giving me donations to
build a new house.
3) I think my money is far better served getting donated to relief
organizations such as the Red Cross.  Morgan Stanley well get by on
their own.

-Lonni

=====