I'll take a guess, and assume that this is to attach the tape drive?

Anyhoo, go with another Adaptec of some sort.  AFAIK, they are all well
supported, and have good performance.  In fact, if this is actually for
a tape drive, then you don't even need anything with high performance
(U160 or U80).  You might want to look for some older model controllers
from Adaptec which will be relatively cheap.

=====